Monday, August 27, 2012

Stay Blue

Strong in Faith

Blue Knights

Ateneo - my favorite design :)

Blue Runs Through My Veins Design

Never mind my face :P

Atenista :)

And another one :)

Fortes in Fide

Back and Front Design

Comfortable Tees

Me and Calvin :)

Lastly, the design I liked the most :")

PHOTOS BY: Ted Ragaza


           My Marketing friends just opened their "Business Project" and branded it Stay Blue. Me and our friend Calvin were very fortunate to be chosen as their image models. It is not a clothing line but more of a printing shop. However, the shirt designs I've posted are from the owner's (Marketing students) creative juices. Voila! A talent fee of a free TEE is worth it. I must say the cloth is very comfortable to wear and the print is NOT cheap. Patronize them and you will invest in a good set of products.

            Aside from shirts, they also have Sando, Pins, Lanyards and Tumblers. That's it. Hope you like my share :3

P.S This is my 1st post on this new blog. Please be gentle. Haha! :">

The shirts we wore are from:

-Pau The Free Spirit


0 comments :

Post a Comment