Sunday, May 5, 2013

Close Up Summer Solstice

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I have mentioned in my previous post my party-ful weekend. It was because I was given a heads up by my friend that we'll be attending the first ever dance music festival here in the country - - - Close Up Summer Solstice! :) And so, I thank Kuya Wacky for my VIP ticket and for the awesome experience.

The 12-hour non-stop party hit the full house and not only that, it was star studded as well. Imagine the MOA Parking Grounds filled with energetic crowd jamming with one of the brightest stars and personalities. Hell yeah. It was really hot but the party was way hotter! 

It was my first official and legal party here in Manila so kudos to me and the organizers of Close Up Summer Solstice! I think that their purpose of bringing together the youth through utilizing music was accomplished.



Love these MassCom people of Ateneo De Davao University. It looked like it became our get together/reunion/Alumni night and it was a night well spent. Marked: April 27, 2013. Until the next Close Up event.




A simple OOTD to end this post. Literally wore a bikini top to the event and I've never regret doing it. Light and cool fabrics won't let you down. Summer's not over; it's just about to start. xoxo, Pau.

0 comments :

Post a Comment