Thursday, March 14, 2013

Starbucks Refreshments

I'm not really a coffee person and I do not regularly hang out at these kinds of places. I'm most certainly not a social climber, too. It's a joke/brand people make to label those who spend time at places, like Starbucks, to be acquainted to those who have a higher social status. For what it's worth, I don't really care. There's a lot of people who genuinely enjoy what the shop has to offer.

My boyfriend and I regularly visits Starbucks (in SM Annex, Davao) because he's comfortable in studying there while I love the staff and the place. I simply love how they enthusiastically greet all the customers that enter the door. Secondly, they never fail to amaze my boyfriend with their brews and blends. I, myself, have a lot of taste-testing to do.


Mango Passion Fruit
P145 (Grande)

When I still have my school papers, I'd usually stay at coffee shops to stay awake all through the night. Coffee + Internet connection = accomplished school tasks and caffeine overload. Now, I'm just waiting for my graduation, I don't have paper works anymore but I still come to the place but I tried to lessen my coffee intake. No more sleepless nights but I still get to enjoy Starbucks' ambiance. 

When I blog, watch series or just accompany my boyfriend while he's studying, I get to enjoy being at the place. Since summer has officially started, for me, I've been  trying out their refreshments and I hope Cool Lime can be available really soon.


Apple Berry Juice Freeze
P145 (Grande)

School's over and summer is here. Therefore, I shall be enjoying refreshments at my favorite Starbucks branch. I don't know what's with me these days but I enjoy a mixture of sweet and sour drinks. I've been inclined with ordering berry flavored beverages and what I love about Starbucks take on these types of drink is that the real fruit is being used. I'm loving Starbucks' summer refreshments :)

SM City Davao - GF        
SM City Davao, Quimpo Boulevard, Tulip Drive
Ecoland, GF, Davao, Davao Del Sur
Sun to Th    - 7;30am - 12:00mn
F to Sat       - 7:30am - 12:30am

0 comments :

Post a Comment