Sunday, November 17, 2013

Watson's 3-Day Sale (Last Day) Haul


Who wouldn't take advantage of this BIG, BIG sale? Not me! Been busy during the first two days but I made sure to visit a Watson's branch during the last day of SALE!!! I also did not forget to drag my mother with me. After hearing the mass and having lunch, we attacked Watson's MOA branch and here's our loot.


I knew there were Christmas loot bags ready for shoppers but Ms. Cashier just didn't give them until I asked for it. She placed all of the things we bought in one plastic bag. Anyways, I'm glad to have all of these; it's such a great deal.

I tried to find products that I need and bumped into the stockings section, taaadaah! :) Since our uniforms already changed from Taupe to Dark Blue, I've already purchased Gray stockings, farewell Skintone! Oro is one of my most trusted brands. It's affordable and long-lasting.


Php 65 for these hygiene kits. The practical shopper in my mom tried to compute how much would all product prices combined in the kit would cost if bought separately. Aswer: Php 100++ Geez, another great buy.


A liter of Lander lotion for only Php 209 (I think), Celeteque products (10% discount) to add to my skin care line collection and Maybelline pore eraser (something new I want to try).



This only cost Php 16 each from an almost Php 50 price. This'll fit in all my pouches. Perfect moisturizer for an on-the-go application. 


Watson's own baby bath soap which I SOAPer love (almost finished with my 2nd bottle). Glad this was sold on a Buy 1, Take 1 promo. Happy me :)



Parent's loot. Expected to pay for what I'll get but then again my mom paid for all of these. I've been visiting Watson's often to buy stuff I need and want . . .a lot of them. I've been thinking of making product reviews. Soon :)



Php 1790.90for all of these instead of Php 2229 plus 10x points for my advantage card. I feel like I won a shopping battle. Haha!

Most items were sold with a discount and some was for Buy 1, Take 1 promo. To those who dropped by, I know you were a happy shopper, too. At times like this, it won't hurt to splurge especially if you'll be getting great savings. How about you? What did you purchase during Watson's 3-day sale? :)


1 comment :

  1. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete