Sunday, November 10, 2013

#Selfie Post

Today, I'm celebrating my first anniversary as a Davao Bloggers Association member. It was exactly a year when I became part (paid the membership fee. LOL!)  of this group and appreciate every part of it. 

Davao City, unlike here in Cavite, has a more organized and systematic schemes in terms of blogging events. Not only did I realize the importance of blogging in the society, I enjoyed every bit and detail of writing because of this group.

Now that I'm here in Cavite, I still get to attend some events but they're quite few and far from where I reside. Missing those days with the posi+ve peeps . . 

Sel-fie, noun: 1. A strange phenomenon in which the photographer is also the subject of the photograph; 2. Usually accompanied by a kissy face or the individual looking in a direction that is not towards the camera (Source)
Back then, I get to busy with the events but now I'm only tagged by my friends as the #selfie queen. You gotta love yourself and join the bandwagon. Super missed blogging. Hope to clear all my backlogs and avoid these camwhoring activity of mine :)

1 comment :

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete