Monday, July 15, 2013

Food Blog: Tummy Tale

Boy, what a transition! I re-visited my food blog (Tummy Tale) and I realized that I've abandoned it for 3 months already *shocked face* It's as if it was left out when I left for Manila. It makes me miss the food trips in Davao and my food trip partner, too. 

I've decided to revive it and I hope you can visit it real soon. I have a lot of back log posts and new ones as well. Davao may really be a god spot for food bloggers but I think I can take advantage of my stay here in Manila. I can also be a gateway blogger for the food industry here in Cavite. I wish that these plans may push through.

Click on the link to be redirected to my food blog or you can just simply click the 'Food Blog' tab in my side bar. Thank you! :)

Pau  <3

0 comments :

Post a Comment