Wednesday, November 7, 2012

OOTD: Put Yourself in My Shorts



As haggard as I'll ever be. This was taken when I had that styling project with my best friend done for her friend. Imagine how anxious and happy I am for being trusted to do that. Anyways, this is a backlog obviously. I've been trying to post a lot of write ups since several future events are lined up already. I don't want them to get accumulated because it's harder to recall some happenings/experiences when several days already passed. As much as possible I want to post them right after the event *fingers crossed*




Now this is what I wore:

Sheer Blouse: Pickled and Peppered
Shorts and Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Natasia
Accessories: Butingtings

I have to do some errands for that day which means I'll be moving a lot so I decided to wear the most comfortable pieces in my closet. You can never go wrong with a blouse and a pair of shorts. They're closet staples which you can flexibly and comfortably wear. Sheer blouses may not show more than enough skin or may not be body-contouring but it's sheerness characteristic is what makes you sexy in it. The shorts on the other hand would always be my favorite - flexible, gives you additional height (your legs appear to be longer) and it's a must-wear for a tropical country like the Philippines.

Ciao for now. I think I need to sleep :)
Goodnight dearest readers.


P.S. Join my ongoing giveaway here:
http://pauthefreespirit.blogspot.com/2012/11/2nd-month-blogsary-giveaway.html

Love lots,
TFS, Pau <3


0 comments :

Post a Comment