Saturday, December 8, 2012

Hot Issue




Controversial for it's the 1st in Mindanao and it honored the most outstanding local journalists here in our city - - - Davao City. Thanks to Globe Telecom for making 
this event possible. See my post. HERE.


Let's make use of this photo wall before proceeding to my outfit shots, shall we? :)


I love how this bracelet and layered beaded necklace matched my outfit. I must thank my very talented Tita Vicky for this DIY  necklace.




I'm stuffed. This was shot after our buffet dinner and 
a few drinks. Forgive my belly >:)


Opted for a bodycon dress since I don't have any options. 
Besides, wear the right attitude and you'll look perfectly 
great no matter what clothes you put on.




I hope Sharee is reading this post.
Thank you for capturing this pictures.
You may want to visit her blog at:
http://sunkissedvixen.blogspot.com/



BTW, thanks to my dear friend Manang Faina, an emerging 
and humble talented make-up artist, thank you for my FOTD.
Your hands are ever magical and you made me look
wonderful at Globe's Cocktail Party. XOXO.


Lastly, thanks to this loot Globe Telecom. I enjoyed my first
Christmas Party forthis year. It's all thanks to you guys for
bringing several media practitioners together all in one night.

I hope you liked my human look for that night
TFS, Pau <3

0 comments :

Post a Comment