Monday, December 24, 2012

Beloy's Lechon Belly First in Davao


This is a late post but I think it’s just in time for the Noche Buena and Media Noche. I am very grateful to be invited to grace Beloy’s Lechon Belly opening at NCCC Mall.


We we’re given a taste of a genuine Cebu lechonrecipe that is pure belly. It was seasoned with a lot of herbs (in which they don’t want to divulge when we asked for it) and I can attest that there’s really no need for the lechon sauce. I’m fond of eating salty foods and I am in love with pork so my verdict for its salty and aromatic taste plus its juiciness and the tenderness of its meat is an A+. 
Their secret ingredient is worth keeping.








Oh for the love of lechon, I highly recommend that you try them out. Buy the worth of your money with these boneless lechon --- just pure belly. Welcome their first branch which they decided to establish in Davao to serve us Dabawenyos first.





Don’t you just love this chunk of pork lechonon your dining table? Yummy :)
Happy Noche Buena lovies. Merry Christmas ^^,


TFS, Pau <3




0 comments :

Post a Comment