Monday, December 24, 2012

Davao Bloggers Christmas Party

Hello darlings, I know that, if possible, cobwebs nearly conquered this blog. It took me a while to provide another entry. I just excited to share may Christmas 2012. I’d do it in parts because stuffing all pictures in one entry can make it heavy.


So back to sharing here’s my second Christmas party for 2012. Last December 7 at My Hotel (not my mine but it was really the venue’s) I had a gorgeous night with my fellow Davao Bloggers on our very own Vegas themed party entitled “Bloggers Royale.”


 




It was also the first time to award the outstanding bloggers of the year through our very own “Davao Blog Awards” Allow me to acknowledge them. 
Congratulations to the Winners of Davao Blog Awards 2012!


Best Beauty and Fashion Blog - Janvie Tiu

Best Tech Blog - Lyle Santos
Best Food Blog - Tere R-n and Charles Nierva 
Best Davao Gateway Blog - Davao Base
Davao Bloggers Central's MAD BADGER Award - Natalie Jill Lim
Best Personal Blog - Algene Cutamora
and
Blogger of the Year - Algene Cutamora.


Special Awards:

Best Dressed Male Blogger of the Night - Arjay Legere Raki-in
Best Dressed Female Blogger of the Night - Vanessa Mabini

xoxo

TFS, Pau <3
Merry Christmas lovsies :)

1 comment :

  1. It feels so good to be a blogger sometimes. And I did not know that there are awards for this also. This party looks amazing, I am sure all of you had a good time. I had once been to one of the LA venues for a blogger’s meet. It feels amazing to meet people like you.

    ReplyDelete