Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Theme Color

I know February is near but I can't miss posting our orange themed Christmas decoration last 2012 holiday. I've mentioned that I spent 2011 Christmas here in Davao and I was stuck at my boarding house: no Christmas, no decorations, no Christmas tree and just one gift. I miss feeling and seeing Christmas.

Behold our 6 footer Christmas tree :)
Blue and Silver is out for orange is rocking this Christmas tree :)
Orange curtains <3
It's the season where everything seems to match (literally and figuratively). Patched things up with my mom :)

Gifts under the Christmas tree :)
Our humble living room and my mess :P

This makes me miss Christmas and our home too. I wonder what our next theme color would be. How about emerald green, the color of the year? I imagined it to be VERY contrasting with the the tree's color and with the color of our wall as well :"))) What do you think?

TFS. Pau <3

0 comments :

Post a Comment