Thursday, February 14, 2013

Wanted: Gift Material Chocolate

Every girl loves chocolates but not me. Therefore, I conclude that I'm not a girl. I may be kidding but I really am not that into chocolates. I can only name a few which makes me really happy once I grasp them. 

Contrary to my introduction, this post is about a chocolate I have been eyeing for a few days ever since I saw it inside our refrigerator. There it was tempting me but I know it wasn't mine. I found it there when it wasn't even Valentine's day yet. I think somebody gave it to my brother as a gift.


This is not another book clutch I've been addicted to later last year but this is wear those attention seeking chocolates are placed. Yummy! :) So the only identification are the words Frankfurt and Goethestadt am Main. Who knows where to purchase this? 


The 8 sweet looking chocolates inside, hmm . . . Frankfurt is said to be the largest city in the German state of Hesse. There were also reviews that the Frankfurt Airport was called "Sweets Capital." It sort of makes sense. So does my brother's chocolate came from Germany? Haha! I don't know. I just want to have one for myself because it is cute.


P.S. I tasted them and they are delicious too. I hope someone may tell me where to shop for these :)

Sweet Valentines Day! :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment