Thursday, September 27, 2012

Epic Class Picture is Epic

Hi dear readers. I'm not aware if you already know that I'm a graduating student already but I just wanted to show you our awesome class picture. Well, this has been all over the Facebook because the class (each and everyone of us) made it our FB account cover page yet I posted it here for other people to see. Well, another reason is because I'm about to blog something - - some things. I really don't know what to post first because it has been accumulated due to heavy schedules *Sigh*

Anyways, here's our class picture. These are my Mass Communication classmates (section A). Yeah! Sort of bragging :D


(c) Adi Leuterio

This was taken at the VIP cinema of Gaisano Mall of Davao. We wanted it to be "tatak" mass communication without overdoing it yet achieving 'magis.' Do you like it? Other classes do have creative concepts, too.
Thanks for viewing
-from ADDU AB MC Batch 2013



-TFS <3

0 comments :

Post a Comment