Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Unmellow Yellow

A not-so-busy-but-tiring-day. Photos were from the day of our graduation pictorial. A bit early for next year's graduation but believe me it has been delayed a couple of times due to our class' busy schedule (Hosting a beach volley event, facilitating the MPDC 2012, preparing for Foto Model Ateneo, thesis stuff and a whole lot more...)


I went to the studio in these clothes so that I can easily change into my glam pic attire. BTW, the pictorial is not just us wearing our toga but we also get to choose a theme for our glam picture.


If you only know how I hated yellow during my high school days. It's very bright and the contrast it makes make me look darker.


Today, I've already appreciated my complexion and I love it for it's very PINAY :)


My thrifted slippers :)


Who loves and enjoys yellow now? :)


Black Blazer is a creation Isadora
Yellow top is from SM Girls Teen's Wear



This fiery red blazer is a creation of Isadora as well.




Haha. Awkward poses. I'm not used to wearing blazers with shoulder padding however these two are comfortable to wear. They weren't really a part of my glam pic but my boyfriend just brought them for more alternatives since I still don't have a solid decision on what to wear.


Lastly, sariling sikap make up. Haha. I don't want to spend on a professional make-up artist because I'm broke. As simple as that. Production class has been eating a lot of our money for the past few months :( But, I really do enjoy that we're on the practicum part na of our course (pambawi, haha)

Manang Faina, thanks for my eyebrows :*
My glam pictorial outfit would be shown in my next post.  :)









2 comments :

  1. You're right. Yellow suits you and yes, you have a very lovely complexion! :D Some people turn themselves orange in the hopes of achieving your perfect color :) The makeup you did on yourself is nice too. :) Good luck with school!!!

    - Mich of Mich Eats and Shops

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww :"> Thanks for your kind words and for dropping by. I'm a fan of your blog and I enjoy how you combine fashion + food <3


    -TFS

    ReplyDelete