Friday, September 21, 2012

I Just Can't Get Enough












This is my 3rd black pumps and I just can't get enough. It's not about its fail safe tendency when pairing it to my outfit but there's something about black heels that makes me prefer them over the others. I've been planning to buy printed or neon colored ones but I loved to grab this first. Primadonna never fails to satisfy me when it comes to durability, affordability and comfortability (no such word?) of their shoes.
I've been eyeing this for a few months and I'm glad I received this as a 10th monthsary gift :)) Thanks Babs :*

I can't wait to match this with an outfit :))

Another lipstick/lip cream from Excel Paris. Almost all of my classmates have this. It's like a class brand of lip cream with different shades :D



Back to thesis mode
Enjoy your weekend :"))





0 comments :

Post a Comment