Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New In: Not Much

These are not much and I did not spend on any of them. Girls love to shop and I hope I have the means. However, these cuties are also overwhelming because they are given by significant persons on an ordinary day. What a surprise :)

This Mickey Mouse shorts is <3 They're just so cute. A gift from my boyfriend; bought it from a bazaar.

Purple silk shorts :)

2-tones shorts. Looks classy :)


Accesories
Bangles: Thrifted
Collar Necklace: NCCC Dept. Store

Both are from SM Girls Teen's Wear
My boyfriend bought them for the RedHead Model Search. Great finds :)

Flats :)
All are thrifted (my mom bought them at Baclaran) while the floral flats are from Natasha :">

THIS SURPRISED ME!!! :)

Tita Susan, my boyfriend's mom, gave this to me. Oh, I'm just SO grateful. My very own authentic Havaianas bag :)

When was the last time you treated yourself? Have fun and enjoy even the little amusing things which can be yours at such a low cost :)

-TFS

0 comments :

Post a Comment