Thursday, September 6, 2012

RedHead Model Search

Better-late-than-never-post! :)

I'm inviting all aspiring models out there. This is your chance to enter the industry easily. If you are a female, single, 15-21 years old and at least 5'1" in height, RedHead is looking for you! :)











Mind you, there is no registration fee. However, you'd just have to purchase RedHead products worth P399.00 (Single-recipt only) to get your unique code from the RedHead booth at any SM Department Store. Since manual registration ended yesterday (September 6, 2012), you can submit your requirements (Full body & close up picture & any government issued I.D) online. 

Reasons to join RedHead Model Search 2012:

Good thing they extended their online registration. Every opportunity is unique, this may be the time for you to bring your fantasies to life. 


I will post a glimpse of my entry later. Oh yes, I joined. I might as well do something to reach my dreams instead of waiting for it to happen at an indefinite time.

xxx
:*


-TFS

0 comments :

Post a Comment