Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Taste of Hollywood








Script-Designed Menu
My gluttony partner <3








I was dismissed early from class and decided to have milk tea at Gaisano Mall. Good thing the place was crowded so we ended up visiting the peak and there we saw HOLLYWOOD BURGERS. That was our first time to visit the place and we'll surely come back.

AMBIENCE 4/5

The concept of the restaurant itself is already inviting and the atmosphere inside makes you feel like you're really in Hollywood. Oh! The chairs really caught our attention. It looked like Director's seats inked with famous Hollywood actor's names. I really love the place. Aside from they have good food, they also have clean restroom as well. It's a must for me. :">

FOOD 4/5

She's Crazy Burger P169
Donkey's Favorites (Pancakes) P99
Hollywood Sour Cream Fries P65
Iced Tea P25


As I've said, the food is good and we'll be be visiting again. It's affordable and your money would  be worth it since everything is big. Literally BIG. The burger is flavorful. The patty of the one I ordered was cooked in the way I wanted it to be - well done with the right proportion of  fats in it.
 Perfectly crazy! :)

What was your recent food tripping experience? :">

-TFS <3
Click to Follow me on FB





0 comments :

Post a Comment