Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Carefree


 




A quick post of what I wore  when brought my grandmother out for lunch. Is my love for black and neutrals obvious? I was never the one who wore printed and bold-colored clothes during my high school and early college days. The peg for  the outfit: When in doubt, wear black.

Aside from white, black for me is the most versatile color and you can never go wrong with it. You can pair it with almost all  the colors in the color palette. Before, black and brown is a no-no but today, it's all about how you style and carry yourself.

So there, since I'm going to the mall, this  cardigan would do to keep me warm. I won't dare wear it if I'd be somewhere without air conditioner. The temperature in the Philippines makes you want to wear a loose sando and shorts all the time. However, "ber" months are here and our thick clothes can now be brought out from the cabinet.





Top, Cardigan, Bag, Shorts: Random Bazaar, Thrifted
Wedge: So Fab!





There it is, my fuss-free and carefree outfit. 
I will try to post more effort-ful outfits since it's our semestral break already. 
'til next time.

Love lots,
TFS, Pau <3




0 comments :

Post a Comment