Wednesday, October 3, 2012

SM Lanang Preview Event

More backlogs. I'm really sorry guys however I'd  also be making a post of what made me busy these past few days. But first let me share my SM Lanang Premier Preview Event experience last September 27 where  invited guest were allowed to have a glimpse inside the mall before it was opened  to the public the next day. Yes, I'm fortunate. I get to peek at the F21 event  where a lot of people wanted to witness. But what I do love most about blogging events is the opportunity to meet new people and  acquire new friends.



  
Kevin, Princess & baby Yannah



I missed the Forever 21 event because I had to attend the Tokyo Tokyo launch at the third floor. I'm not sorry because I enjoyed the opening as well and I get to check out F21  boutique afterwards. Yehey! :)






 

 

 


These were some of the photos I took inside the store. Sorry some were not that decent. I was so excited to check out the shop's goodies. Here's what I wore in the opening Bobson dress, So! Fab wedges & accessories from Green Berries. Keeping it simple :)


-TFS <3

Follow me on Twitter :)



0 comments :

Post a Comment