Monday, October 15, 2012

Spare Time, Spend Time

Lola Leony :)

Gone are the days when I could really spend enough time to bond with my Lola. College requirements have been consuming most of my time even those that are for eating and sleeping. Hence, there were times when me and Lola are at home but doesn't really converse much. To make it up to her, I brought her out for lunch and a little salon pampering treat.

Kulitan moment with my Lola <3

A few minutes ago, I was thinking if I should entitle this post 'Max's Revisted' since I went back after the blogger's event so that I can use our complimentary tickets for '4 Sharing Meals.' I wanted to share my experience with Max's Adobong Baka sa Gata. Delicious. My partners in crime (eating) liked the new dish as well. 




The stop-bombarding-the-cam-with-my-face :P
Manicure and pedicure at Salon De Rose

Thanks to Salon de Rose. My Lola is oh so meticulous but she loved the service because her feet went home happy. We all know that sometimes the crew can be a little bit harsh in removing cuticle and cutting the nails and the aftermath would be an aching toes.

I will always be Lola's little girl :">
The happy favorite grandchild :D
 Since it's finally our semestral break, I really should do this more often. We're living under one roof but I miss hanging out with her. So near yet so far ang peg namin. Haha. 

Treat your parents and grandparents everyday and show them that they're loved and appreciated. Time runs and forever would never be enough to repay these special persons in our lives :">





The loving grandchild,
TFS, Pau <3

2 comments :

  1. So sweet of you to spend quality time with your Lola. She's lucky to have a dear apo like you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, bec. they're one of life's treasures. Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete