Monday, October 1, 2012

Tokyo Tokyo in Davao

Gourmand, food enthusiasts and pig-outers there, I'm glad to share with you guys that Tokyo Tokyo is finally in Davao City. As they opened their first branch outside Luzon, I'm glad to be invited  in this event with my fellow Davao bloggers to share the newest dining experience Dabawenyos can have. It's not the first Japanese restaurant in the city but as it open its doors here in the VisMin region, we are very lucky to be the first to dine in the country's leading Japanese fast food chain.



It was a delightful day since we were able to indulge on the wide array of Tokyo Tokyo's best-loved dishes buffet style! :) Here's a preview of the dishes you need to try.


Honey Chicken Teriyaki


Beef Misono


Pork Tonkatsu


Prawn Tempura


California Maki



 
Hooray for buffet! Now, look at my plate :)




I missed Tokyo Tokyo. It's been years since I last tasted their dish and I'm just so glad to enjoy their dishes plus their super delicious red iced tea. It has been there trademark. Their meals actually come with this refreshment. Another great things I want to share is they now have milk teas. Everybody's loving milk teas and I really appreciate that fact that they are serving this product now especially a lot of people is into it.

What makes me think that you'd love this Japanese restaurant? Oh well, Dabawenyos really liked the idea of eat all you can rice. Since viands are of big servings then a lot of people would enjoy this:



So what really happened at the exclusive preview event of Tokyo Tokyo Davao aside from eating? :) We all enjoyed the Maki-making demo.





There were also a raffle and fortunately my name was picked and I got these goodies:





GC's for my next post. I'll be giving away these complimentary certificates :)


Grabbed a picture of my fellow Davao Bloggers :)


Visit Tokyo Tokyo  and like their Official Facebook Page :)


I want to share my experience. Please join my giveaway :)
-TFS <3


0 comments :

Post a Comment