Sunday, October 21, 2012

OOTD: Cut-out and Jeggings


Have you ever had the feeling of being ignored just because of what you're wearing be it in malls, restaurants or even at hotels? Just a random thought. I've been comparing how the staff from different establishments treat a person based on what he or she wears and believe me it's quite unfair.

If we were only in the  United States perhaps we would  still be getting the proper treatment even with shabby clothes on.




 Now, about my post which is the outfit I wore to the Ipanema Urban Jungle Fashion Show at Abreeza last week. I opted to go for the smart casual look by wearing a button-down polo with cut outs and my oh so comfortable jeggings. 

The top gives you a sexy (because of the cut-outs) yet semi-corporate look depending on how you style it. The color really stood out as a lot of well-dressed people also attended the event. I chose the jeggings because it really do have the look of the jeans and the convenience of wearing leggings plus they look good together, don't they?

 























I had coffee before the show and the treatment is so overwhelming. It makes me want to wear this most of the time especially when I visit malls. However, I'm in my tee, shorts or jeans most of the time. I realize that people need to exert effort sometimes for them to earn that respect or treatment they want. Kabogin niyo ang staff ng mall, ewan ko lang kung 'di kayo bigyan ng special treatment.

Haha! But kidding aside, dress to impress. You don't know who or where you'll walk into. Moreover, dressing well also boosts your confidence so there's no need to wait for an occasion to do so.
























What I wore:
Accessories: Tomliz Butingtings

 





















Have a lovely Sunday evening :)


Love lots,
TFS, Pau <3






0 comments :

Post a Comment