Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Long Wait is Over (Mustache)

Look what just came in. I waited a month to get these stuff. It's literally a long wait. I won a blog post contest and I've been expecting to receive my prizes last August. However, I didn't receive any package and  according to LBC package delivery status it was received already. 

I'm thankful for Miss Che from Mustache who continuously updated me with regard to my package. She even sent me a new set and I'm glad to show you these stuff I got:


Sheer Black Top


Spikes Cuff


Purple Flats


L-O-V-E Connector Ring


Mustache Connector Ring


Mustache Necklace


Got all these items as a prize for my winning post here. I am so excited for their shop to open. Paris-inspired apparels awaits the fashionistas in Davao. More updates soon. For now, you can visit and like their Facebook page --- MUSTACHE :)



TFS <3



0 comments :

Post a Comment