Thursday, October 11, 2012

Comfort Dressing







This is a quick outfit post for my readers. I'm trying so hard guys so please spare me. Anyways, here's the thought: First. you'll never go wrong with flats and jeans they're very versatile, second function goes together with style your outfit should not hinder you from accomplishing your activities and lastly, wear clothes that you are comfortable of so that you'll be confident in whatever clothes you are in.

This outfit has helped me get through the day because I have a lot of things to accomplish and I can't overdo the outfit because it'll be too much of a hassle. From 10am to 5pm I had work and I had to change into an outfit so I wore something that can be removed easily. From 6pm to 8pm, I attended David Guison's (Yes, the top male fashion blogger!) symposium. I think I'm not that under dressed. I appreciated our short conversation *twinkling eyes* and after that  I've been on a dinner date with my boyfriend. That day was long and I'm glad that the outfit sort of matched all the activities that I did. It was such a relief No sore feet, just a happy heart and tummy :)

Top: Pink
Jeans: Tribal
Spikes Bracelet: Mustache


Posts about what happened the whole week or two will be posted soon :)

Love lots,
-TFS <3












0 comments :

Post a Comment