Tuesday, October 23, 2012

OOTD: Ironic


It's past my bed time but let me leave my a quick outfit post for my nocturnal readers. Forgive me for the lack of decent photos (I'm talking about the quality). Everyone's been tired after the graduation ball and we just wanted to go home and rest.



Top: Hand-me-down
Shorts: Random Bazaar
Blazer: WAGW
Accessories:
Pink Wrap Around: Clarissa's Arm Candy
White Cuff: Tomliz Butingtings




The title refers to my lack of affection for the color Pink but look at what I wore. I purposely chose a spaghetti-strap and shorts because it's comfortable to wear especially when I need to move around a lot. Before being glammed, we went to the venue to arrange it (decorations, backdrop, photo wall and a whole lot more...) I'm referring to our graduation ball which I also posted here.


Another reason for wearing this is to not get a hard time in dressing up once I'm already done with the makeup and hairdo. Now, the blazer will do in toning down some bare skin.

Girls, don't hate me for not liking Pink. I've always loved Purple because it's not as feminine as the color Pink it may have rooted from my personality. Oh well, I have not much to say. I want to make up for all my backlogs. Stay tuned because I will be hosting another giveaway for the second monthsary of my blog :)

Goodnight guys :)

TFS, Pau <3





0 comments :

Post a Comment